Thursday, April 9, 2009

How did we get to April already?

Jeesh time is just zinging by! I haven't even started on the goals I've set for myself this year. My head is so full of stuff I want to do, plus the things I should be doing, so nothing is getting accomplished. I know that most of you can relate to that with your hectic schedules. The one thing that is saving me is to spend time with my special stamping friends on a regular basis. There is something to be said about maintaining your sanity when you take some time for yourself. Yes I feel guilty, but I do it anyway. I've never been one to have any special friends (Carl has been that for me), I thought that my commitment to family would prevent me from being able to spend time with anyone else. I am so blessed to have found a group of ladies that has released me from myself! You know who you are and I'm thanking each one of you for your friendship, creativity, & inspiration.
So it's a full moon, coming on Easter, & I'm feeling a little guilty that I've not taken the time to appreciate you......my special friends & family who are going through trying times.
Happy Easter

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

I'm so grateful to have your friendship and laughter and creativity in my life! You're awesome! Friends in pink!