Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Heathers challenge


HELLO! Heather had designed these darling little books as a birthday theme and challenged Dona & I to come up with something different. Here is my take on this mini album. Chipboard, acetate, & BIA. SUPER cute & easy!
Stamping is at a minimum for me right now:( You can check out my facebook photos of what used to be my kitchen & dining room. What a mess AGAIN! I swear this is our last re-model. It will be wonderful when it is complete in 6-8 more weeks.
Happy Stamping

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

Love, love, love your mini album! You're so amazing! It was great to see it in person and really get to appreciate all the special touches you gave it! :)

Heather said...

Your book turned out SO cute Debi! I knew it would be OZ-some! Thanks for playing with it!

Sonia said...

Hi Debi
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!.. love it!
Greetings from Puerto Rico, Sony