Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute Britches



These were just to stinkin cute not to CASE! From our fantastical Winter Round-Up in Salina, Connie Duckart made several of these for her swap. Of course hers were full of goodies and super embellished. She was kind enough to give us a quick tutorial so this is my version of her britches basket. Yep my grandkids are getting one for Easter this year! With the snow last Saturday I couldn't make it to my moms house, so I hibernated in my studio & stamped my little heart out. There were several cards from Round-Up that really caught my eye, usually I put them in a special place & don't take the time to make them right away. Well thank goodness for the snow storm as I was toto-ly in my world all day long. I'm headed to Emporia for the crop this Saturday and have already packed WAY to much stuff for one day. Looking forward to stamping with my special friends tonight & again on Thursday.
I'm sending a big hug to my friend Beverly, you are on my mind & in my heart.
Happy Stamping
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are just DARLING! You gonna make one for your Oz-some mama too? LOL!

Heather said...

Those turned out SUPER cute Debi!

AmethystCat said...

have fun and enjoy your time in Emporia!!! The britches are too stinkin' cute!!!