Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still here!




Was it me who said there is no excuse for not posting regularly now that I have better internet? What was wrong with me? Jeepers where does the time go? So I spent an entire day inventing this stationary folio from memory. It was a project that I had found long ago & of course couldn't remember where. You might know the very next day I found a complete tutorial by Julie Griffith. Check out where I got my inspiration here. http://paperjewels.blogspot.com/2008/01/manila-folder-book.html This will be my shoe box project for our weekend retreat with the Oz-some Inkin Angels. WOO HOO! It starts this Friday.
BTW I do know where the time goes. Unexpected weekend company! Love em to pieces but they sure do interfere with my stampin time.
Happy Stamping


2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

so glad you're still here! loved the manilla folder project! didn't fold it right but loved it all the same! LOL! You're so creative and fabulous!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is gorgeous!