Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Shower



Hey I'm still here! What a bad blogger. I attended a baby shower for a co-worker last night & of course I wasn't prepared, dangit! So I rushed home after work & did this little bag, with gel pens. (Thanks Barbara) Well the ink was dry enough for me to rush to Target for a little toy & gift card and made it on time.
The kitchen remodel is coming along............the cabinets will be delivered on the 12th, so sheet rock & painting before then. The flooring & tile is selected & will go in after the cabinets, then the new appliances. OH & OF COURSE this all falls about the week I'll be in Wichita for the annual TAC seminar. This morning at least I finalized my card swap design, still need to figure out my special swap, hmmmmmm & something else. I found the CUTEST high top tennys for the sock hop at the convention, they are pink & gold with bling! Hoping that Casey will let me borrow her prom dress & shoes for the banquet. Life is good I know it will all work out. Wishing you all the best, happy stamping.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

that is SOOOO CUTE!!! I've got some of those little bags and have been trying to decide what to do with them. This is ADORABLE!!!

As for the sock hop, can't wait to see the shoes!!!

Good luck with the next phase of the kitchen remodel!