Friday, June 19, 2009

Anticipation - Excitement!

It's almost here! TAC Seminar, new catty, spending the weekend with the most fun awesome peeps EVER! Well I tried to upload the discontinued list for you to view, not so good at that so email me & I'll send you a PDF file. The last day to order is Friday June 26th, however the last order I'll be placing is Wednesday June 24th. Of course you can place your order on line at http://debi.ismyangel.net and have it shipped right to your door. Be sure to get my catalog premier party on your calendar July 9th starting at 6:30 - ? come & go as you like. Prizes, raffles, food, make-n-takes and more. The new catalog will be out the end of this month, if you want one be sure to pre-order or RSVP me for one so I will be sure to have enough at the premier party! They will be $5 and will include a $5 coupon off your first order. Get one free if you book a party or join the next round of my Sensational Six Club! All the details are listed on the newsletter you should have received. Can't wait for you to participate.
AND mark on your calendar July 30th my Studio Sale, discontinued stamps, products, and many surprises!

No comments: